Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I'll Be Doing!






One of the main questions I am asked is "What will you be doing!? " I received a CD in the mail that describes my actual assignment. When I read about my assignment in my invitation packet it was succinct but I was excited about every aspect of each task. When I describe it to people, however, I feel like I don't do the assignment justice. So here are some print screen shot of the slide show that was sent to me. I probably won't start "work" until 4 months after my arrival to Ecuador...at least that's the impression I get. I will know more once I start training. The countdown is on! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go, your a great instructor now you get to use your skills.

Related Posts with Thumbnails