Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cosas I´ve Eaten

Habas - A kind of nut mi madre likes to snack on
Pepinas - the type of fruit I bought for my family.
Chicha - Pork...when I had it was an actual pig (head and all) on a long platter and you just get your meat from it. I was hesitant but after a few "Come, Come!"s I was in...
Mote - Maiz Cocinado/Cooked Corn
Espinaca Con Carne De Res- Un Sopa/Soup with Meat I think from a cow...
Papas Con Salsa- which was potatoes with some white sauce
Ornado Cancho - potatoes that are yellow and in a little round patty and...no se son delicioso

I have eaten way more, but most of the things I have NO clue what I´m consuming. Some things are better left unknown....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails