Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, June 5, 2009

3 Month Packing List


*I had to downgrade my other packing list so some items may appear twice.  

Roughly my 3 month packing list-

Outerwear:
1 Fleece
1 Light Jacket
1 Short Sleeve Hoodie
1 Quarter Length pull over Hoodie (thick)

Shirts:
3 Button Down Long Sleeve Light Weight Shirts (good for layering
6 T-shirts 
2 Long Sleeve
4 Tank Tops
3 Cami's

Dresses:
1 More Formal Length
1 Short Sleeved Formal
1 Long Summer Dress
1 Short Summer Dress (suit cover up)
1 Housedress
1 Strapless Dress (I had to do it!!)

Skirts:
1 Quarter length Jean Skirt
(my "strapless dress" dress actually is a long skirt)

Pants:
1 Cargo
1 Khaki Work Pant

Casual Pants:
3 Sweat Capris
2 Full Length Sweats (thin)
1 Pair of Leggings

Shoes
2 Pair of Flip Flops
1 Pair "sturdy" Sandals
2 Pairs of Tennis Shoes

Other:
1 Swimsuit
9 Pairs of Socks
1 Scarves 
1 Sheet 
1 Sun Hat


That's a rough list...oooh and I should have included my toiletries....hopefully this list will be helpful to someone...

2 comments:

Mica Clark-Peterek said...

Take lots of underwear! That may sound silly, but take double of what you had planned. Hand washing can be hard underwear!

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

Ok! Good advice. The packing list they provided said back 12 pairs. I packed 30. I think I'm going to sneak more pairs into crevices where there is room. That's one item you don't wanna cut corners on! :) Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails