Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Year Bag

My 3 Month bag is embarrassing. It's clearly everything I will need for two years.  I just didn't know how to discern between what I'll need for that short period of time versus the rest of the time I will be in Ecuador. So what's left over?

Clothing wise, I tried to put some items aside that I could live without for three months. I thought I did a good job. I see now that I'm looking at 5 articles of clothing.

1 pair of jeans
1 sundress
1 long skirt/strapless dress
1 t-shirt
1 polo shirt

I'm going to pick a bag, pack it and post pictures of the final product! 

The rest of the items I will be brining mimic my very own Target. I honest could go without a third bag. But I'm going to take the maximum amount of bags I can take! 

Other items in my 2 year bag (that I have decided if I'm taking a bag, roller duffle, or a piece of luggage)

Facial Cleansing Wipes Pack
Flushable Wipes Pack (I hope these aren't dried out by the time I get them!)
Several mini hand sanitizer bottles 
Several Bigelow Lip Balm/Carmex/ChapStick
2 Boxes of Toothpaste
10 or so Boxes of Dove Soap Bars (too much?)
2 Sticks of Deo
40 Tampons 
1  Bottle Conditioner
1 Huge bag of Halls...(I should divide that up and put some in each bag)
2 Tubs (4 oz & 8 oz of various hair balms
1 Skin So Soft
1 Tub of Coco Butter 
1 Bottle of Jergens
2 Rolls of Cotton Rounds
1 Bottle of Ain't Miss Behavin Zip Zapper (what is my skin gonna do out there!!??)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails