Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Journey and the Final Product



There are two pictures included in this post. The three final bags, and the mess the basement was while I was in the process. I hope this is the final packing, my 3 month bag is popping at the seams and I still have tennis shoes, laptop, chargers, books, spirals, make up bag...etc little things that I'm still using that I haven't put in a bag. Not one more Q-tip will fit in my 3 month bag. I have a wee bit of room in my 4 day (really 7 day) bag, but it's going to fit all of the items I need! Hopefully I can bring oooone more bag that I pass as a reeeeallly large purse or something. We shall see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails