Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four Day Pack

My tentative four day pack. I wish I could take Molly Ann also, but she's not going to be coming with me. I think she knows I'm packing and is sad about it because she is all up in my mix! :)

In our staging information we are told that we will be in the "sierras" mountain area and that we should bring layering clothes and be prepared for rain even though this is the dry season. 

What's pictured is:
Outerwear-
Poncho
Fleece

Pants-
Cargo
Khaki Work Pants
Jeans 

Short Sleeves-
T Shirt
Hot Pink Polo
Light Pink Polo

Long Sleeves-
Blk Cardigan (layering)
Striped Button down (for layering)
Grey T
Black T

Lounge Wear
Stretch Pants 
(more will be added to this list I'm sure)

Shoes
Black Flip Flops
Choacos
(more will be added)

Toiletries- 
Toothpaste
Toothbrushes (3)
Sunscreen
Soap Dish
Off Skintastic
Skin So Soft
Face Wipes
Baby Wipes
Imodium
Dove Bar
Deo
Pack o Razors
Aquaphor

2 comments:

waddies said...

YOU GOTTA BRING MOLLY! Who else is going to squish all those bugs that you're gonna have to deal with?

Unknown said...

Looks like Molly helped you pack that is why the configuration kept changing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails