Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Communicacion

What was I thinking bring my computer? That I´d have wireless? Okay I won´t be so hard on myself. I do have music pero I don´t want to be loud. I still feel like a guest in my house (even though I love them) So I´m still in the tip-toe, don´t wanna cause too much of a splash phase. So I don´t even pull it out much. We are getting memory cards con informacion so I will use my computer soon and I will need it a lot for work later one. Pero por correros electricos? No.

Mi numero nuevo
011 593 9 397 1590 Dial it just like that...
I can recieve calls and texts for free... I just don´t know how much it will cost you to call. So check your international plans our get one and llamame! Same with text. Find out if your cell phone provider lets you text anywhere for free. It costs me 25 cents to text so no text convos, but ever now and again it would be great to have an exchange with loved ones!

Also, email me! I didn´t figure out how to create lists and it takes a while to do each time on the computer. If you email me I will continue the dialog. I will also update this as much as possible. But Comment too I lvoe to hear from you! When you are far away and don´t speak the language I just wanna know a) I´m not forgotten b) that I don´t talk like a 3 year old caveman in English like I do in Spanish c) How everyone´s life is progressing d) when you´re coming to visit y mas mas more!

I know on that last one I need to let YOU know about visiting. I don´t know yet. We are on lock down (and I mean LOCK down) for the next few months with technical and language training so....when I get my site I´ll know.

So as a recap...STAY IN TOUCH PLEASE And I will do the same.
Besos y abrazos !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails