Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Monday, June 29, 2009

¿Cuando?

¿CUANDO? (Thoughts Before Bed)
When will I get a parasite?
When is the break down that is sure to happen gonna happen?
When will I dream in Spanish?
When will I know where I´m stationed for two years?
When & what will I do with this hair?
When will I hear the voices of the people I love? (eeek, I think I know when that break down is coming...)
When will Ecuador feel like home?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't handle you getting a parasite, mentally your the best, you help me to stay sane, you won't realize you dreamed in Spanish until you try to write it down, the hair think hippy / creative / african / survival, I'm a celebrity get me out of here.Don't forget to skype, it will never feel like home, your an adventurer you visit other places and you have a lot more visiting to do, then you will decide where home is.

Nik said...

I second Daddy!! Especially on the "think hippy / creative / african / survival" pertaining to the hair. Who says a breakdown is inevitable? You are Jennifer "don't make me call you by your middle name too" Covington. You have a light and a gift about you that is some kind of special. I do however feel you on the dreaming in Spanish. I have started to have nurse dreams too...that's when you know you are forehead deep in what you are doing (which is a great thing!) So bring on the dreams en espanol, careful with the water & wear repellant (I just learned how to treat a few parasites, but I'm still not 'there' yet so no allowing microorganisms to set up shop in your body). I love you JC!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails