Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family, Friends...meet our new addition...


The Fam: I’ll make this short. The family I got was the best family of our Omniubus. Few would argue this fact. We instantly hit it off and had a close bond…

(Cast of Characters: Mama Ana, Sr. Wilson, Jenny, Dario y Shona…oh and Pica the cat, and the married dog couple Cone’ y Azul)











The House: was the central stomping ground for everything! Both groups in Cayambe even benefited (constantly) from the overflowing love my family had. We had charlas (i.e. required presentations for the community...my loving family let Cayambe groups use there house as the spot for all of these activities... ) , classes multiple times a week, Mingas (work parties) , Cook offs fiestas, and there was never a shortage of music, smiles, laughter and love!

I’m sure I owe my sanity and easy transition to my loving, nuturing family. My family in the US is the Best, ride or die, fun, funny, full of love (of both varieties..tough and warm and fuzzy) and my fam in Cayambe was the same way.


Tambien just like my fam in the US…my fam loved to kick it with the extended fam as much as possible…

I really lucked out getting inserted into the family I did. I will always consider them party of my family from now on.












are you all even paying attention?






That´s better...

I know I don´t have a ton of pictures of myself in this (I tried to insert myself here and there) but I it would be interesting to see these faces of people who are actually in my Ecuadorian Extended family. Even when I look at the pictures it’s like seeing something on TV or in a magazine, like oh, cool, some folks I don´t know... but these are actually people who care for me as their own and would take any one of you in as well if you told them you are family or friends of mine (see how ride or die we all are!?)

This is Agent Sunshine Builder Signing off....


I really just wanted to put one more photo of myself (and my lil sis Shonita..) hee hee....

2 comments:

Candi Glenn said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! THANKS FOR POSTING. You look totally in love with your surrogate family! This is just the beginning of the great people you will me and the people who will benefit from your sunshine!!!! besos!

D.Mon'et said...

Love you! Love the pics! Love the fact that your family is as awesome as you! Glad to see that you are still glowing...Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails