Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you, My New Man, GQ...

So wouldn't know it I've been hooked up with this new guy GQ....

At first glace I'm not too keen on him...

He's very loud all the time, it's like he never sleeps...

He can be pretty rude at times and whooo wee the machismo is out of control!

He can be dangerous and right now I'm little scared of him...but I can't let on that I am...

He's so confusing and has a lot going.....

I mean don't get me wrong the ladies love him. All the girls in my group can't wait to come meet him and stay awhile. They wanna go out till the wee hours approach and spend the night. Not me thought, yet I'm the one stuck with him...

I get the allure though, GQ is big and tough with a lot to offer, however the rough exterior is less than inviting if you ask me...

I prefer some one a little bit more natural, possibly Indigenous, or maybe beachy, I was definitely looking for a more laid back vibe and to be honest straight up country/campo. Gentle, laid back, small and quaint is what I was looking for...I wouldn't even mind a little bit of dust and dirt...

But alas, these are the cards I've been dealt....

On and upside GQ is pretty modern and can provide for me anything I should ever need...once I know how to get it from him...

He definitely knows the right people and has the perfect group of people for me to work with. I'm giving GQ major points for that!

Right now he and I don't even speak the same language so our communication is at an all time low.

Once I can start speaking the same language and understand his rhythm things should look up.

I also don't trust GQ and until I can I'm going to be walking on eggshells which is no fun for anyone. Trust takes time so I just have to be patient.

I guess it's just awkward because we don't know each other but have just been thrown together and now we have to learn to live together in perfect harmony for the next couple of years....

So wish us luck! Hopefully this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails