Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, September 10, 2009

AMIGOS


Amigos...

Talking about the Lenny's and Amistad just wanted to shout out all the new friends I've made that and I have bastante photos of folks and since this is the journey through pics, here are some faces I had the pleasure of seeing everyday...but alas now...no mas :( Thanks for the good times friends!!








Oh the Communities!

Puruantag -














Pesillo-












Ayora -












Cayambe A- The Lenny's of course













Cayambe B-















Cangahua-






















Paquiestancia-













Cariacu-













Olmedo -













La Chimba Chicas...















Mas Amigos






















Just a journey through friends...(this is not an exhaustive list…just some photos I had..sorry they are all scattered this post was impossible!) there will be more made now that I am in Guayaquil.... may the good times continue to roll!!!























































































































This is my girl Tiffany, however everyone one thinks she´s me...(since we all look alike after all) she got her shirt made with my name. CLOWING!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails