Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In Case You Missed It...

I have an new mailling address and for some people it´s hard to see on the side of my blog page apparently.

So here it is!
Jennifer Covington
PCV Cuerpo de Paz
Casilla 09-11-11805
Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador


Start sending me your packages of love! I had a wish list, but it was stolen...so I am going to be working on a new one....or maybe by the time this posts I will already have one...

I have a post office box so anything that is sent is secure and easy for me to get to.
Let me know if you have any questions about this...

Lot´s of Love!!

2 comments:

Candi Glenn said...

Send me an email of things you need (or want)
besos!

Unknown said...

is this address still good? hey Beautiful!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails