Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Land

I'm not big on taking the landscape pics...which is truly a shame, because the Sierra at every angle looks like a piece of heaven.... Pictures can't capture the beauty but here are some attempts....

Oh and just some other random shots of the land...
Emmalee in the cirlce where the Lenny´s would meet from time to time... And this is just what we would see while we were in training class in Ayora. Definitely different than working in my cube at Fox.

Oh well would you look at that...

This actually concludes our journey through pictures...
I thought I was going to have one more called...The Things We Do....

But you've seen that already...right? The Amigos section turned into group shots of randomness soooo... the journey ends here…for real cause I don´t even KNOW where my camera is at this point and if you think I´m going to bust it out in Gquil anytime soon you´re nuts! OKAY fine maybe one more post but that's it! Hope there aren't too many repeaters...Next up…The Things We Do…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails