Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Site Assignment!

Just got my site assignment! I'm going to Guayaquil the city and I'm going to be working with an amazing AfroEcuadorian woman's group! I cannot be happier!!!!! My group is actually visiting thier sites today I just wanted to send an update. Send positive vibes and prayers as Guayaquil being a major city definitely has it's risks. When I safely return on Wed/Thurs I will update again on how the site visit went. Besos y abrazos!

4 comments:

Ms Edie said...

besos y abrazos to you

Ms Edie said...

Spiral Binder & Pens mailed Jul 17.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to read how the placement visit went. Keep up the good work Jenny. I know you are one of the most positive people I know, but when you need a break from taking in all the positive experiences...take it! As you can see, people will only respect you for it. You are my role model! :0)

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

Thanks for the encouragement Rachel and the besos, abrazos y supplies mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails