Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Otra Cosas July

Otra Cosas-

I locked myself out of my house by ripping the key to my door...It's a tricky door...I have sinced figured it out and force isn't always the way.... It's cool, I now know our local locksmith and I met the local store owner that I met when I had to wait for my family to wake up since I definitely broke it when I had gone on a 6 AM run with some of my fellow trainees. Ugh... that was a rough day...

Def experienced my first mood swing, little things like being stuck outside at the crack of dawn, I was feeling a little enferma, and was having feminine hormonal swings as well... I think it lasted a day or two. It was ugh, but in that I was able to see who some of my real friends where. I def wanted to lock myself in my room and cry all night but my homies did not let that happen. My people came over unannounced just to check on me in the ride or die fashion that I am accustomed to so that was a positive outcome. Oh, part of the reason the visits were unannounced was because my phone was broken. It just didn't turn on one day.And wouldn't. days before my texts had stopped working. We already feel out of touch with our loved ones and that was hard not even being able to talk to my peoples here either.

My phone is semi fixed, my texts are still iffy. Why do I ALWAYS have phone issues lol. I have talked to my mom and dad not sure if I've mentioned that. So that has made me happy.

I still haven't changed my voicemail to say that it's me because the instructions to do so are in spanish and it just hasn't happened....I gots to get on that. Just some random things I had written down...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails