Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, July 31, 2009

Reality Check

OMG, reality just set in about how much time I actually have here. Here I am worried about the crazy rules we have to abide by and how every second of our day is scheduled that I didn´t even realize we have dos semanas mas of training!! Since we are leaving for our (different) tech trips this weekend we only have on week together. That means saying good bye to my family, by to my friends that I´ve come accostumed to being around every day, by to Cayambe the city I have come to know and love and good bye to a packed schedule. Hello, fear of guns and taxi´s rollin solo, not understanding a word, loving caring staff that will talk slow when you need and assist with the language, arrrgh goodbye everything I have come to KNOW!!! I am SO sad about leaving my family. I just sit and watch my mom cook now trying to swallow tears. We´ve gotten so close I do not want to leave! Or playing with my sister makes my heart ache now. Or just when we are all together I´m thinking man only a week more and then we leave. Sigh. It´s going to be a tough transistion and it came out of no where... All this time we talk about how time is dragging and that´s clearly not the case at all. I also only have two weeks to get myself to Intermedio Medio or I don´t graduate! lol. Gotta get on the grind. Well I have some posts that are going to post duing my tech trip and I´ll write when I get back on the 8th I think.... I know that next week I´m going to be full of emotion so bear with me and wish me luck on my week long tech trip!!!! It´s going to be a busy one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails