Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Monday, February 2, 2009

Touchdown!

February 2, 2009

Just showing my allegiance to the Super Bowl. My friends and I talked through most of the game including the commercials, but what fun we had! Super Bowl Sunday was also when I got a letter from Peace Corps. (clearly it came on Saturday but I didn't see it on the table until Sunday). Turns out I'm not as perfect as I thought. Man, I really thought my medical packet was air tight. I missed two things. One I needed certain things checked at the general physicians office that I was clearly getting checked with my OBGYN so on my medical form there are about 3 things I don't have checked off. I'm actually going to call them and see if a) I can just write a note by those boxes to refer to my OB papers or b) well I have a plan B in mind... lol..you can message me for that one.

The other big mistake is that I got a lab done for Hepatitis B AntiBODY opposed to a Hepatitis AntiGEN. It's the docs oversight I'm sure, but geeeeez if I have to pay for one more thing! That's gonna be drama.

It's okay though, I'm glad I know about this now while I'm here instead of having to deal with it in Missouri.

So plan of action

1) Call OSM and see about these boxes that aren't checked
2) Find out if the boxes can just be checked...or cross referenced with my OBGYN papers
3) Call my docta and see what up with this lab mix up... If I have to get blood drawn and pay for yet another dr. visit AND a lab that's not covered by my insurance...I'mma be sick...

Attempting Medical Clearance...the real fun begins...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails