Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Coincidence?...I think not..

January 28, 2009

Log into my email and have a message from Peace Corps "Status Update". Why, I didn't expect another one of those for another 3 months or so! I was thinking any news at this time is not good news. Well, it turns out that I have Medical HOLD on my account. The caption says something about it's gone under review and a hold as been placed on my account until I'm cleared. That is actually good news because that means that those nurses that hadn't so much as picked up my file, now are reviewing it. Is it a coincidence that they start reviewing my file Days after I called? Have I now put a "rush" on the process? I was feeling good that I had nothing but time before they started looking at my medical stuff. On the other hand, since I am going to be leaving LA, if they need anything from my doctor it would be way easier to handle that stuff while I'm here.

This starts making the wheels in my head churn again with visions of an earlier departure and possibly a Spanish speaking territory. I happened upon a great little site that had departure dates for different countries, but I wasn't sure of the source so I didn't know how accurate it was. I'm so going to try to find that site again and see what leaves when...

That's another point for Missouri, the sooner I go home, the sooner I can start getting my financial situation squared away so an earlier departure could be possible... Only time will tell...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails