Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the Air...

February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day :) I'm feelin the love as I had a totally unexpected update in my inbox from Peace Corps. However, like in love at times, I felt a sense of longing as I logged into my Toolkit. It appears that nothing has changed lol. I think the "update" is that my application is now under medical review.

As I updated, I got my extra blood test taken. I picked up the results on Wednesday and faxed them in. I think the update is confirming that D.C. did indeed receive my fax of updated information. Thanks D.C. I'm feelin the love! Hopefully my medical review will go smoothly over the next few months and I will be right on schedule!

Peace and Love :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails