Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hold up...Wait a Minute...

February 19, 2009

Spoke with the fine folks at my STL Dr. office and the lady just wanted to make sure that I wanted paper work from 2003 cause that's all she had. Whew, I thought they were gonna say they did have any records for me. She is going to fax that information over.

Now then my Dr. office here is so bout it, I called just to set up an appointment thinking it would be awhile before they could see me. Yeah how bout tomorrow. I am hesitant for a few reasons...like how am I gonna pay for the visit, getting stuck again, and going in w/o even having the paper work. They are mailing it from DC, but it's clearly not going to be in before next week.

So I called my girl (yeah she's my girl now since we talk everyday) at OMS and she said I can go in and I just need to request a "repeat CBC" and if my Hemoglobin levels are still a bit low, then the Dr. need to write something up about what is being done to correct that. If there is an upward trend then we will have no issue what so ever.

Fingers Crossed!

Oh and I had an email saying that my Toolkit had been updated... Sure enough there is a Medical HOLD on my account. It feels scary even though I know exactly why. In addition, it's a good sign because they are really going through my medical stuff and once this is over, it's only a matter of time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails