Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Minute by Minute Update

February 18, 2009


I was going to write the other day that I called OMS to see if they got my updated blood work. I received a call two days ago that they did indeed get my medical info and a nurse is reviewing my file.

UPDATE

So this morning I just got a call from an OMS nurse saying she had some questions about my file. I called back but got a voicemail..hope she calls back today.


UPDATE!

She just called me back and needed a lab that I had taken a long time ago. So I am going to call my Doc in the Lou and see if they have the paper work she is wanted. She said that I can just have them fax her directly. Hopefully this something my doctors office can resolve today. Crossing my fingers... calling them now...

update..

So, I called my Dr. office in STL and they called back as if to say they couldn't find the lab. When got the message and called back the lady who was assisting me wasn't there, so I suppose I will hear something tomorrow. THEN my person at OMS called and she said they also discovered I have a low blood count and that I have to get blood work done, yet.again. ARGH

That's another shot for one, another visit and another LAB! Cha-ching!
I'm also worried about what this low blood count can even mean! I think they said as long as there is an upward trend I'll be fine, but there is really no way for me to manipulate that (so she said). (TMI ALERT) I was on my cycle at the time so I"m hoping that that played into it. Fingers crossed. I'm going to see if anyone was kept out of the Peace Corps before from a low red blood cell count...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails