Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, February 20, 2009

Daily Update Sheesh....

February 20, 2009

So I had ANOTHER update email from Peace Corps. It no longer says on hold, and that they are reviewing my information. What I think that means is they received the fax from my STL Dr. office and they are going over that. I'm sure I'll be BACK on hold when they have completed that, and are waiting on my blood work. I'm going to the Dr. office this afternoon, so I'm sure I'll get the lab back sometime next week. Fingers crossed. I should probably eat breakfast...not sure what I can do now to help my poor little blood cells get it together...

Update

Went to the Doc's office, stuck again...Ugh I hate needles. My Doc was like your levels weren't THAT low this hardly makes sense... So he did it, said the lab will be ready tomorrow (he probably doesn't realize it's Friday....) So at least I'll have an answer soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails