Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, February 6, 2009

Half Full...

February 6th, 2009

Having difficulty typing as my arm is wrapped up due to excessive bleeding that wouldn't stop after getting my blood drawn... I choose to view this cup as half full.

I was going through a lot trying to get my health insurance together...to no avail I might add... I had stopped my current insurance to get insured in Missouri, but I hadn't followed through all the way with that. Then I get the news in the mail that I need to go to the Dr. So as previous posts illustrate I was not so happy. Anyway, I tried to get short term insurance and it was WAY expensive...I figured it would be easier to pay out of pocket at my expensive !#@ Dr. in Beverly Hills! Secretly wishing a) they wouldn't charge me for a visit b) they wouldn't charge me for the lab that THEY screwed up...and c) while unrealistic hoping I could get this straightened out without having to get a shot!

Well, went today, came in no one asked for my insurance info..score! Dr. that I love love, acknowledged that mistake and said he'd do everything in his power to make sure they eat the cost...score for now! Roll out of the office w/o so much as a mention of a co-pay! Sweet! So that was great... I however DID have to get another shot (my doc is so good though) and even though he put a tiny band-aid over the spot I was stuck... my arm kept gushing out blood. Ick... so now I'm all wrapped up and I have a dance class to go to in a few...Ah well... I still take the good and the not so good and deem it...well...good....Half Full it is...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails