Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I heart OMS!

February 25, 2009

The lovely lady who I have been in contact with just called me and said that I have successfully jumped through every hoop and my medical screening is over! YAY!! I still have to receive an official letter and I need to see my tookit updated. Until then I won't believe anything. I'm SO happy and excited. The next step is I will be getting assigned a Placement Officer. (P.O.). That's when we start talks of departure dates, locations etc. I really need to get home so I can get a job real quick and start paying off things and putting some money away! I hope March throuhg July is enough time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails