Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, August 27, 2009

In the beginning...






I’m going to try to take you on a journey through pictures. I have so many pics and I have no clue the best way to get them online. I have compiled many pics together on my computer since I made my family in Cayambe a photo album before I left. I’m trying this on my computer at home and have NO clue if this is going to transfer to a computer online or if blogger is going to accept pics through Word. Here goes nothin… These pics can’t even capture just how MUCH stuff we had…three humongous bags for each person lugging them through the airport. We were all wheezing, sweating, grunting..but as you see smiling all at the same time…I mean we were starting our journey. The idea of the adventure ahead gave us inspiration to trudge on… It was so great when we finally got to our gate to just sit down….(please note in these pics we have all checked at least two bags. We definitely overloaded the plane since we got preferred boarding most everyone else on the plane ended up having to check their bags despues boarding the plane. Ooops sorry everyone… We made our final calls and hit the friendly skies… Next stop Ecuador…
































The Journey Begins:














A) I realize my narration could be more witting and exciting, but alas I’m cansada B) since this is taking forever, I think I’m going to spread this idea over a series of posts JYay. That way everyone wins. I can have enough posts to take me through September and you finally get the pics you’ve been wanting…weeeelll some of them. You gotta love it cause I’m too scared to pull out my camera here right now and usually my family in Cayambe had my camera and captured all the moments. I also don’t have the luxury of stealing other people’s photos…I mean I can but since we live in totally different places their pics reallllly won’t capture what’s going on with me. So enjoy these pics and this journey through photos…they may be your last (tee heejuuuuust kidding…kkiiiinda….)

2 comments:

Mica Clark-Peterek said...

A wonderful, wacky, crazy adventure indeed, and it has only begun! Try flickr or picasa for pictures.

Nik said...

Keep the photos coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails