Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not enough time...but need to update...

I have ten minutes until I have to be in Ayora for a final interview with my Project Manager.

This past week we had our week long Tech Trip visits. My group went to the Guayas. We visited muchas bonitas playas. I can´t remember all of the locations since I am feeling rushed but a couple of them were La Libertad, Palmar, La Entrada and Mangelar or something? If you look at Caro´s blog who is one of my friends on here, it was her site. She was so sweet, fun and inviting! But I´ll get to that...

We got to open and close our trip laying on the beach so that was really fun. We got to play in the ocean with gigantic waves it was so divertido!! I heard the other groups where waking up mad early and working super hard all day. My group had one charla to do and we each picked a day to do it. There were some mix ups, confusion and last minute information with our charla on friday but we rose to that occasion and it went really well. It was the funniest charla I had been to actually. We had 70 kids so we were freaked out, but it was really awesome. We went to a differnt city everyday also. There always played amazing salsa music on the bus and I was about to jump out of my skin cause I wanted to dance in the isles sooo bad. I hope I can find a safe and secure place to salsa dance when I get to G-quil...

Anyway, que mas...
Have I mention that I loathe night buses? Well if I haven´t I so do, and I was so tired when I got back on Saturday, but all of my friends wanted to get together because we hadn´t seen each other for a whole week. I had to spend most of Saturday trying to recoup. What does that mean? Another weekend cut short, knowing a duro week awaits on the other side.

I wish I wish I wish I could go into detail about all the funny stories about the tech trip there were many...and all the fun I had with my family on Sunday. We were basically in a parade and walked from one city to the next..we were dying, but I wanted to spend time with them, especially Mama Ana (mi madre) cause I´m going to miss her so much. I can´t describe how cold it was, how far it was, how never ending it felt...

Sorry I haven´t been blogging thigns have been hefty..

Gotta run more mas tarde...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails