Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dos Semanas En Sua...

I wanted to write and update while I still had time, I have so many anecdotal stories to share, and they are slipping out of mind. However, I'm in between meetings right now, so I don't know when I can't tell those stories...so maybe just quick..

Fun things (or just things really) that have happened or I've done...

Running on the beach...with 5 kids behind me like I'm the momma duck...

In turn found a running partner/trainer, so hopefully I will be getting into shape

Finally seen the BEAUTIFUL Atacames Beach!!

Met my new Counterpart (boss) and he's super pilas and nice

Really excited about my new project. In the planning stages now, but basically I will have a captive audience of niños and get to plan activities, workshops and programs. Favorite thing to do!

Sunbathed while finishing The Autobiography of Malcolm X
and almost got a attacked by a crab!

Meeting new friends and making new connections everyday

Might go camping this weekend and to Santo Domingo next week..so getting to know different lugares.

Housing search, sometimes fun, sometimes tough..won't know if I can even move until the 14th so stay tuned...

Ate fried fish the first 5 days I was here...hey it was served up!

Best food and Jugo on the PLANET! So maybe won't be getting into shape, but I won't gain 50 lbs due to exercising off all of this foooood I am gonna be eating!!!

More later, just know I am still very much in transition, but things are looking up and I am def making the most of the change, and Sua IS pretty awesome...

Love.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails