Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, November 5, 2010

# 8 Malecon/Peñas

These gems have to make the list because they were the first things I liked about Guayaquil. The city was an attack on my senses and I was having trouble finding Peace. One day to get my cardio on, in search of some sanity, I went walked the Malecon and went up to Las Peñas. The Malecon is a boardwalk overlooking the water which was peaceful and I felt safe there. Then as I climbed the 444 stairs of Peñas I turned around and could see the whole city and the water and it was Beautiful! It was at that moment I was like, alight, maybe it’s not so bad. So the Malecon and Peñas will always be special to me for that reason.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails