Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, November 19, 2010

#10 2009 Planners/Agendas/Year at a Glance

I don’t know what to say about this. Except for anyone who I have seen carrying around or in the case of the people I have the pleasure of working with, are all currently using 2009 planners. People on the street walking around, 2009. Some people have 2005, I don’t know if that year there was a planner sale or something, but that’s a whole ‘nother myster. It’s just comical to me, and it’s interesting how I see super professional people with it. So now it’s a game for me and I look for it. I Have finally seen a 2010 or two, but mostly 2009 reigns supreme. I’m interested to see what we’ll be totin next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, hilarious! and SO true!!
--nina tere

candice Glenn said...

WHAT? LMAO!! 2009? I mean...how...what...

Related Posts with Thumbnails