Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Quickening: Staging Full Throttle

May 18, 2009

My whining and complaining is over. My head is more clear and I'm back to my old positive self appreciating the love and support I have around. For real I couldn't do anything of this without my "village" backing me up. Well it's a good think I'm back in the swing of things because I JUST got my staging information.

All this time everything I have states that I start staging June 17th. I was thinking that I would be going to DC or some other city for about 2 week, then you go train in your host country for approx 3 month. NO.WAY. I was wrong (again!). First of all it says my staging is in Miami (coulda just stayed there! jk) and it's on the 16th. One whole day early. That may not seem like a big deal to most, but my days are numbered and that shaved off even more time. We are in Miami from the 16th-17th and then we fly to ECUADOR!!! I cannot belive that this time next month I'll be flying to Ecuador. I.am.flippin.out. On the inside of course. I haven't even finished reading the email.

Holy toledo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails