Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Placement

May 5, 2009

Woke up this morning with a toolkit update... There is a check mark by the "Place" circle stating "Peace Corps has completed your placement review. There are no holds on your account at this time." I was hoping for a "Congratulations you've been Invited...but hopefully in a day or two that will be my news. I wonder if I'll be able to update while in Miami. In other news it appears my cell phone is broken...again. The little port where the charger goes appears to be cracked. I most certainly at this point will not be getting a new phone! I really hope it's the charger and not my actual phone that is broken!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails