Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Drumroll Please....

May 10, 2009

I found out where I am going to be living for the next two years! Drumroll......

ECUADOR!!

I didn't even call it!...well kind of. I did find online the departure dates an locations. Ecuador departed in the middle of June of '08 but since I thought I was only eligible for Central America, I totally overlooked South America as an option!

You got me Peace Corps!

I actually found out days ago, but I was still in Miami. Now it's about 3 in the morning and I am reading through all of my materials FINALLY.

It's been agony being away.

I have so many things I'm thinking and feeling I will post more later, but how dare I let all this time pass without officially disclosing exactly where I'll be!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails