Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Going Public!

May 30, 2009


Tomorrow...well today is my going away party in the Lou! That means I'm making my blog public for all to see. Up until this point I have not worried about grammar, spelling, content, nada...and clearly I still won't, but this little website that I have been updating at my leisure will not be read by those close to me. I was hoping to update my blog while going through this arduous of preparing to leave for two years, but I just didn't have the time. My time was better spent, making my to-do lists, learning spanish, visiting with loved ones, packin...well you get the idea.

A fellow blogger in Belize has a technique where she pre writes a post and pre dates it so that it appears days later. I am going to try to do that this evening as I do have some topics that I want to discuss and I don't want this to be an uber long post. I look at is as practice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails