Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Sky's The Limit

December 3, 2008

Just have to repost to undo my energetically negative post from yesterday. My life is not in crisis by any means. I am currently uncertain and feeling a bit unstable about the future, but that is when life is exciting! The sky's the limit and I can do anything through God who strengthens me. Also, when you are put to the test, you get so see how resilient you are... So here we go. Am I going to bow down and let the waves of depression and helplessness sweep over me..or am I going to just keep it movin onward and upward? Yep, onward and upward, thinking of solutions not dwellin on small minor obstacles that are sure to arise. Surely, when I am given the opportunity serve in the Peace Corps I am going to really see what life crisis are... Not to mention I am definitely going to be faced with challenging and trying times. This is just a practice. Life for me is good at all times and I'm truly thankful for that. Now then, gotta go and get on the grizzly grind for reals!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails