Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dental Packet Complete

December 9, 2008

Sweet, just came from the dentist and I got my paperwork completed (for free mind you!). The x-rays she gave me are not of the "panorex" variety which Peace Corps requested, but my dentist said that what she gave me will work. At this point I just want to send my stuff off and if there is a small tiny problem that I need to follow up on, I will. I just don't want these piles of papers here half completed. I also spoke with the OMS office this morning about who can sign my OBGYN papers (did it need to be my old doctor or new one?). Since I received the paperwork I need from my home city with all of my history, I can just take that into my OB's office and have her sign off on everything. So I need to follow up, but I believe her office said I can come in on Friday between 7 AM and 2 PM...however, its gonna cost me 40 bucks! Suckers! It's okay, hopefully that is the.last.dime. I spend on getting medically cleared and now I can just pay everything off!

If all goes according to plan I will be able to send my paperwork off no later than December 15th! Yay! Then it will be the holidays so I know my packet is just gonna sit AND again, I'm not due to leave until Fall '09 so I don't think they will be in a big hurry. However, it will be another milestone completed in this year long process. I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails