Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not so patient

December 21, 2008

I just have to confess that I was trying to play it off, like I don't care when I hear from the Peace Corps crew updated my medical packet status....but I have been checking my email pretty consistently hoping for an email about updating my toolkit. Right now I haven't even gotten word that they received my packet. Arg. I'm sure that's the price you pay when you send it so close to the holidays and are not predicted to leave until fall '09. So I'm not sweating it, but since I just checked my email on a Sunday with hope in my heart... I realized I'm not as patient about this as I thought I would be....Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails