Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A-O.K. and OMS

October 16, 2008

My doctor visit was a breeze!
He said everything was 100% A.O.K.
I am so relieved!

Maybe my medical packet will be completed before '09
I guess I could bite the bullet and get my wisdom tooth pulled soon after my fillings next Saturday...like days after since as it looks now, my weekday are going to be open.

I will also need a day or two to straight up surprise attack my OB and get her to sign off on my "normal" status. I will also need copies of that lab work...I hope she has all that stuff!

I also plan on calling my OMS sometime just to make sure everything is filled and complete before sending it off and just waiting.

We shall see...probably won't have an update until after my dentist appointment(s)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails