Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving Right Along...

October 28, 2008

This Saturday I got the fillings I needed on my right side.
It turns out my insurance covered a small fraction of what I paid the first time, so my bill is still pretty high. I think with my insurance my wisdom tooth extraction is going to be virtually free... Finally something free from the dentist.

The surgeon comes in only every third Thursday of the month, or something like that. So my next appointment is November 13th. Then I should be good to go.

That day I will get my tooth pulled and more x-rays (crap is that gonna cost me?) with my updated dental work, and I will be that much closer to turning in my medical packet.

Once I get my life more settled I will start harassing my OB.. I really should do that sooner that later...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails