Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Many Blogs, TMI and POAL

October 14, 2008

Have I mentioned I'm a Peace Corp volunteer blog stalker?

Surely I have, that is why I have started one...to serve back into the Universe information that I am currently feeding off of...

Anyway, today during my daily feed of a new person's blog (from 2006 mind you...) He keeps mentioning how he had his MMR shot, but the PC Med office wants verification. First of all it took him 3 months to get this information and now he has to find the paperwork. My paperwork is going to be in St. Louis with my Pediatrician. I wonder how hard that is going to be to find. I thought I was in the clear since my Doc was so cool and took my word for it...but oh the thorough ladies and gents of the PC want cold hard proof. I just want to turn in a complete packet so there doesn't have to be a lot of back and forth...waiting months and months only to hear you need to turn on something else is going to stress me out, I already know.

One of the Returned Volunteers from the dinner on Sunday said it took her 2 years to go through the medical clearance cause she kept sending her stuff incomplete and one thing at a time instead of sending it all together and completed. So I def do not have two years to be going through this!

So, I'm going to have to do some digging on the Plan of Action List (POAL)
1)I need to find my long lost pediatricians office to see if they have records of my immunizations...if not worse case, just go back and get another shot, my doctor rocks and his shots don't hurt. See I sound like such a G, being all nonchalant about getting another (this would be my 5th) shot! This is definitely a first. Maybe I am hardcore enough for the Peace Corps

2)I did email my recruiter and immediately got an away message she was out thurs, friday and monday....so she definitely has more important things to do than to respond to my rather wordy email. Especially since I don't really ask for any type of response necessarily, only if she has suggestions or insights...so yeah...probably won't hear from her...but I'm hope I do...

3)I need to also find records of my past 3 PAPs to show they were normal... (is that TMI? Sorry, I'm just trying to give helpful info!) I also need to get my OB to sign off on my PAP for two months ago... She's really flaky and may not do it (like in the same fashion as her not returning my phone calls in the first place about this...) In fact that's going to be a real headache its going to be itemized as #4

I could do it today, but my phone is broken...I at least have my Dr. follow up appointment Thurs and Dentist on the 25th...

Keepin it movin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails