Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Monday, October 13, 2008

Easy Breezy Dr. Visit

October 13, 2008

Alright, so today I had my most dreaded doctor's appointment. It just snuck up on me! When I had set my goal weeks previous, I was just settin appointments left and right...well golly gee whiz man, who knew the dentist was going to be so much drama and now this!

Well how wrong was I, praise God! This visit was pretty seamless! I couldn't believe it! I went to see my sister's doctor and he's AMAZING he is so funny and cute and focused, he was just the absolute best. I was aaallll jitters about getting all of those tests and blood drawn... he didn't hurt me a BIT! It was awesome, he drew my blood so fast, he was so patient going through all of my paper work with me, and he was so quick to sign off on all of it! lol I was so happy. He's my favorite...what am I going to get him for Christmas...hmmm...not sure..but something he's the best. So I got my TB shot, Polio shot, all the blood drawn for all the tests (at least I hope, I have heard horror stories), I have had my MMS test already so I'm good there..(again I hope), had my urinalysis and I think that's it. He said I'm in excellent physical condition (finally some good news!) and that I am to come back this Thursday to go over the results of my TB test and so we can send of the correct lab results (he took my sugar and cholesterol as well). The only thing about coming back is he's going out of town, so I had to make an appointment with his son, who seemed totally and completely unenthused about the whole thing. It's okay though.

I'm hopeful because, not only did it go smoothly, OH my insurance paid for everything, I didn't come off a DIME! (Imma need my dentist office to Get.it.to.geth.er!) Man, now I forgot what I was saying cause I'm trippin off how much moolah I spent at the dentist..oh oh being hopeful..right..happy thoughts.. I'm hopeful because I know that you have to bug your doctors a lot to sign something they missed, or D.C. may want more information or more tests, or what have you, my doctor is really patient and kind and gets it and knows I'm in good condition, so I can picture myself running to his office getting something signed and being able to send something out the same day. So I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly that went. Maybe I will set the goal to get all my dental work completed by the end of this year so that I can send off my paper work by January.

Next steps...
I really should email my recruiter to keep her up to speed with my progress...aaannnddd maybe drop some hints about Spanish speaking... (if it's meant to be it'll be)

I have another Denstist appointment on the 25th (I'm looking at it as appointment 2 out of 3..so that's good)

Oh I still need to holler at my OB to fill out some paper work, I just had an exam at the beginning of the summer so I'm hoping she'll just fill out the paper work that everything came out normal.

In other life related news, my job that I have been temping for the past year and half is ending this friday...Holy Unpaid Medical Bills Batman!

Yeah, it'll work out, all at the right time (which is aaaannnyyy minute now, looking at naked wrist where watch should be...)

So, excited to see what's around this next corner....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails