Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

P.O. to P.A.O?

April 8, 2009

Whew, so I finally, finally, finally completed all of my experience working with youth to build up my file. I have had a lot of experience and I didn't want to leave anything out. After awhile though I was getting weary and didn't even put everything. Hopefully it's enough. I got an email today from my P.O. saying she received all the information and she is sending it to my P.O....??? Wha? Aren't you my P.O.? Well she said, Placement & Assessment Officer...which is clearly a step abover ;oP So, progress. I just need to stay positive and visualize myself leaving in August. My P.O. said they will be reviewing my file over the next several weeks...sooo more of the waiting game...

I have been doing a pretty decent job of paying my debt down, but I still can use some more time, so I'm in no hurry just yet. I have gotten a ton of babysitting gigs for the upcoming months, so hopefully that keeps me busy and allows me to pay off the rest of the debt. Oh on that same page...I finally got all of my dental and medical bills together and I turned in my reimbursement form. Hopefully I'm still able to get that money back. It's not a lot but it is something. I just paid Quest Diagnostics over $700 for the labs I had to get...sooo any little bit will be welcomed whenever it comes.

I wonder what my next update is going to be about...only time will tell...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails