Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fools

April 3, 2009

I had started writing this on the 1st, but true to form I'm finishing days later. STL has been such a time vacuum for me. I just can't seem to get a rhythm going. My PO has emailed me saying she needs to me update my resume with specific dates and durations I have held each position that is posted on my res AND I need to fill out this detailed "report" about all related experience I've had. She sent an attached word doc. What I think is going on is my full time work doesn't reflect work with youth, but I have a ton of volunteering with youth, that's my passion. I think right now they are trying to build me up to the site. It just has me thinking was it smart to push for Youth Development cause now I have to work that much harder to be considered? It's worth a shot right? My nomination isn't until August, so there is no time crunch....however, I NEED to send her those updates, so she can update me sooner. I am about to go back in time and list EVERYTHING I have ever done related to kids and non-profit work and let my PO decide what she wants to keep and what should be thrown out. I also emailed me recruiter to update her and ask her some questions and as always she was speedy with a response and always great advice. My goal is to complete the update by Monday. Of course my goal was to send it off by today...but Monday is a realistic goal...hope I don't do the fool.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails