Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Small Insignificant Update

November 26, 2008

This week I have been trying to secure all paper work. Once I get my work schedule I'll be able to make an appointment with my dentist to get my final x-rays. I contacted my OB office in Saint Louis and they have to mail me a release form that I have to sign before I can get my past records. I spoke with my OB office here and I'm getting my results from my PAP this summer sent, but I still need to have her sign the my paperwork as well. I have a feeling I'm going to have to just roll up on her one day. I can try to make an appointment but they can be so flaky at that office, I think the sneak attack maybe the best way. I think other than that my medical/dental packet will be complete to send off! I hope I can complete all of these things by the end of the year!

2009 is going to be all about paying off debt so that I am free to sail to wherever I am sent. I also decided that I am going to start studying some Spanish and go to a language center to test myself, just in case I could be sent to a Spanish speaking area.

That's all for now, hopefully in my next few posts I'm announcing that I got my medical packet off on time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails