Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dental Almost Completed/Legal Clearance

November 17, 2008

So this weekend I got my impacted wisdom tooth pulled. I was soooo super nervous, but it was okay. I'm still on meds though for the next few days. Since I had so much to do that day I completely forgot about my paper work. So I am going to have to go back and get my final and official x-rays that are required by Peace Corps. So Dental is almost completed! Whew. (now I just have to pay for it all!).

I received an email today saying that I have Legal Clearance. WHOO HOO! I couldn't be more pleased, mainly because I had NO clue why there was a hold to begin with. I wonder if that means my student loans are going to be taken care of... I only have about $3,000 of student loans, but if I could use that money to pay for...I don't know, my dental costs...that would really help.

I must admit I have been being pretty slack on my medical journey. I must kick it into high gear so I can have everything sent off by December.

POAL (Plan of Action List)
Still gotta hunt down records from my OB in the Lou
Call my OB here and get my paper work from my pap this summer
Get final X-Rays from Dentist

I'll give myself till the end of November to have those tasks completed... Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails