Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Check In

November 2, 2008

I'm coming off of an extremely packed weekend and have an extremely long list of "to-dos" to complete before I go to bed...but for some reason, I decide to instead organize the "October" portion of this blog instead. Now I'm tired with spicy eyes. It was interesting reading my month of progress (and bad grammer, spelling etc...) I can tell I was about to start slacking...but seeing my POALs I'm inspired once again.

Really the main thing I need to do is call OMS to see if I need past paperwork for my MMS shot and PAP records. I also need to get my paper work signed by my OB who still won't return my phone calls.

I've been so preoccupied with my lack of employment, dance performances and life's general curve balls, I had taken my eye off of the prize.

My soul sister announced her wedding day and its going to be next year Memorial Weekend so I'm sooo excited. That means that I will probably be leaving right on "schedule" i.e. around August, not sooner.

Good to know...

Hopefully by my next post Obama will be in office :) Exciting times!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails