Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back from the States!

What up Loves!

I´m back from spending a fabulous month in the US of A. I went to Saint Louis, Columbia, San Francisco, Vallejo, Oakland, Stockton...the list goes on. The point is I am back, but without internet and no pictures uploaded. So if everyone could be patient with me I will do my best to give a detailed run down with pics as soon as I can. I just hadn´t written in awhile and I wanted to let everyone know I´m here alive and kickin. As alway, stay tuned for updates!

xoxo

2 comments:

Deia@LoveInTangles said...

Can't wait to see pics! Did you post when you were leaving? I must've missed it. I guess I can just look at fb but this is more fun to me. :-)

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

OMG right!? You are totally calling me out on my blogging etiquette right now lol. I know I had started to write something but I see I totally didn´t post it. My bad. You live in Texas though right? I´ll be mortified if you are anywhere in Missouri!

Related Posts with Thumbnails