Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Thursday, October 21, 2010

# 6 My Apartment and my Neighbors

As I have mentioned I love my apartment here. I didn’t think my place would be this cozy when joining the Peace Corps so that is a positive. I also love my living situation. My neighbors are the best. They have a 2 year old boy that never sleeps and is either tying to talk, laughing or crying. Sounds annoying but he’s so super cute. My vecina who is at home pretty much all day watching him is soooo sweet. We have a great relationship. We share food and pleasantries and she keeps an eye on my place when I’m gone. The husband is usually gone at work all day, but my vecina sit up by the front gate every night to welcome them home. They are so sweet. Anyone who has lived anywhere with great or horrible neighbors knows what a blessing it is to have great neighbors! Also my landlady is great. She is all about the business, but she gets things done. If anything breaks or shaks a loose, she’s on top of it, even if it’s a Saturday! Anyone who has ever rented knows. That your sanity lies in the responsiveness of your landlord! So I feel like I landed in a pretty sweet spot, and that’s why my living sitch lands a spot on the list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails