Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Monday, April 2, 2012

Aldea Kids Come To Sua!










We´d been throwing the idea around for awhile, but finally one of the Mom´s from the Aldea come over to my house and brought all of her kids! Actually, the original plan was they would come to Sua Beach and we would hang out there.





However, once we realized the fish that the kids were "cathing" were actually a result of a river of dead fish thrown out by the fisherman up the river, we became disgusted with the ocean and ended up going back to my house and swimming in the pool That turned out to be a way better time anyway. It was so special being able to have someone I work with over to the house and to have the kids know where I live and what my place is like, since I´m in their house every single day.



We made an impromptu lunch of tuna, tomatoes and rice and the Mom had the kids just sit in the floor since they were dripping wet. I said they could sit on the coach and chairs, but once she saw my furniture she decided she is going to want to buy them from me when I leave and she didn´t want "for the kids to mess up her new furniture". So These are some fun memories of the day. I´ll cherish them always!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So lovely!! Looks like you made their day!! =D

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

Hey Emily! How are you! It really did, it was a lot of fun. Now every day at work they say "we're coming over this weekend!", I always say "Bienvenidos a todos!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails