Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pitaya y Papaya

Pitaya or Dragon Fruit is my new favorite this season.

I feel like I tried it before...once and wasn't all that impressed. This year I'm crazy about it. It's so easy, you just cut it in half, grab a spoon and go to down. I LOVE stuff that's easy to eat. It's sweet, it's healthy what's not to like. Plus, it's a natural, ahem, colon cleanser if you know what I mean. (sorry) I have also finally gotten over my aversion for papaya. It was a slow but steady journey to acquiring a taste for this healthy digestive treat, and now papaya is part of my daily routine any given week. I wish throughout this whole blog I have highlighted things that I'm eating and especially the exotic fruits that are here. Oh well here's a start, here's an update and pics are always good too :) In Love & Smoothies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails