Our deepest fear isn't that we're inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure

Saturday, December 18, 2010

#17 Mas Futbol

Well I had this in my notes, not sure why… but it was probably when Ecuador was in the Seleccion, with the potential to go to the world cup, which we know did NOT happen. All the volunteers bought their Ecuador camisetas and I still sport my proudly today. I will say that I DO enjoy watching futbol and I DO like that camaraderie that builds around it. Everyone in the world loves futbol (soccer) except for us (north) American’s thinking oh so much about futbol Americana. I liked going to watch soccer games at sports bars and when the world cup was on and I was pretty into it. I would have never done that in the states. Aaaand just in case we forgot what else I love about futbol here……

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails